Sandhapper wrote:Image

High res picture.
http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/e716/e ... 91l0fg.jpg

:O looks incredibru! Good job
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by Sandhapper »

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll see what I can do.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Del
Team: Dubmoto

Post by Del »

Sandhapper wrote:It's the 06-09. They don't have the same front plates but everything else is the same as far as I know. I'll probably make all the front plates tho.
ExtremeManiac wrote:Yea the number plate and the end of the forks looked a lol funny
What's wrong about them? If you say I can fix it.
I have an 07 sitting in my garage right now if you need pictures of anything. Motor has been yanked as well as the subframe but I think I can locate those parts if necessary.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

Del wrote:
Sandhapper wrote:It's the 06-09. They don't have the same front plates but everything else is the same as far as I know. I'll probably make all the front plates tho.
ExtremeManiac wrote:Yea the number plate and the end of the forks looked a lol funny
What's wrong about them? If you say I can fix it.
I have an 07 sitting in my garage right now if you need pictures of anything. Motor has been yanked as well as the subframe but I think I can locate those parts if necessary.

Thanks mate. But I've the bike myself irl. So no need to make pictures.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

ExtremeManiac
Team: CycleTraderRockRiver

Post by ExtremeManiac »

I hope there's a blend file or psd released for it!
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

idk how good this is getting some help from a friend and did this on a completely new program then what im used too so give me some feedback on it not much progress but figured id give modeling a shot :lol:
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

sorry for DP but i do plan on fixing the swingarm >.< idk how to model or use the new program yet not using that as a excuse just gonna fix that when i know how to use it a little better
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

You better make it more hi-poly than that. :lol: Naaah, Nice start. :)
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

it will be the program im using confuses me so much right now so its really low poly right now
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

Why aren't you using the program that you're used to?
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

because i have been told its not good for modeling but idk ive never even attempted modeling up to this point so im just trying to get advice on the right program im used to blender but idk how efficient that is for modeling bikes
m121c

Post by m121c »

There is really no program "bad" for modeling. There are programs though that have better tools/features than other, but as far as moving vertices and extruding edges they all are pretty similar. I suggest 3ds Max or Maya but anything will work.
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

thanks mason might check those out again not sure right now just need to research each program a bit and see the features available
m121c

Post by m121c »

Its whatever suits your style. I have seen amazing work from many different 3d modeling programs, it's all in what you are comfortable with. I myself have seen my models, flow, polycount (barely :lol: ), and cleaness, get better switching to 3ds max. That's just my personal experience though.

Sandhapper - Have you shaped the plastics yet? They look flat, like the front plate, shrouds, rear fender, etc. It looks like you have outlined all the curves and indents but just haven't shaped them yet. Other than that it looks nice!