2013 Kawasaki KXF 450 [L,S,R]

Post about creating and skinning models here
matias
Team: Privateer

Re: 2013 Kawasaki KXF 450 [L,S,R]

Post by matias »

where are the links , no kawi stock skin :S on this 2013_kx450f_JVDLv3.rar
Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Apex Photo/FWR

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

Link is on page 6, stock skin is coming in the 2012 Kawi release.
dani22

Post by dani22 »

I created a topic in the models&skin thread. go search for it :). I think i did the right thing posting that hehe
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

no stock skin
Ryan_Tate172
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Apex Photo/FWR

Post by Ryan_Tate172 »

* PEOPLE THE STOCK SKIN WILL COME IN THE RELEASE OF THE MODEL. STOP ASKING WHY IT WASNT RELEASED IN JVDL'S SKIN PACK *
ant40c

Post by ant40c »

SO WHEN WILL THAT BE!!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Everybody doesn't want a template released to prevent "goon skins", but how ignorant is that? I think it's important to share these models with everyone so people aren't left out because they aren't "Known" or "Fast".
dani22

Post by dani22 »

Ddavis wrote:Everybody doesn't want a template released to prevent "goon skins", but how ignorant is that? I think it's important to share these models with everyone so people aren't left out because they aren't "Known" or "Fast".
And what if there are "goon skins"? People tryes to learn something, they share with people and we (people) are criticist with them for better improvement. (not sure if that sentence does sense like I wrote haha).
I think it's good to share things with people and let them try to do things. First skin won't be as good as your 30th skin. So after trying you will make something good.
So, I don't see the problem of that "goon skins". definately, something similar than you said xD
MotoX745

Post by MotoX745 »

i agree with Dani on this one nobody just starts out good at skinning it all takes practice and now with no templates or things of that nature being released how can the community move forward if its only limited to certain people because there popular/known or fast. Alot of people have potential to skin and get better and yea theres old templates they can practice on too but its just nice to have new things to use instead of making new skins for old bikes all the time. I am sure someone will just quote or comment back "then learn how to make something on your own" but thats not as easy as it sounds and not everyone has the computer to handle that.
Attempted Photographer < I try.... Shitty racer, Only good at screenshots, forever pretending to be quick at MXS.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Ddavis wrote:Everybody doesn't want a template released to prevent "goon skins", but how ignorant is that? I think it's important to share these models with everyone so people aren't left out because they aren't "Known" or "Fast".
Knowboady fast or known has the template either. P2sta and john are probably the only ones who have it
Donate if you like My Creations
MadCowDisease48
Team: Privateer

Post by MadCowDisease48 »

i Think the bike is awesome, im not sure why everyone is picking at the little things.i like the color of green you guys used too! GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Ohagan75 wrote:
Knowboady fast or known has the template either. P2sta and john are probably the only ones who have it
Says the guy with the Suzuki template.
Hi
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

Be quiet you
Donate if you like My Creations
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

dani22 wrote:Well, my opinion is close similar to Brian Gideon's one. We all know all the work you have behind, and all that stuff but...
I feel it really ridiculous that you are "blackmailing" asking 1k likes on your pages, or IF NOT you WON'T release your stuff you've been working on.
I know it doesn't take anytime to click on the stupid "Like" button. But I feel like that's not fair to make it, and IMO it's ridiculous.
Anyways, The bike is pretty cool, but i think the pack, is just to simple. It just has 1 skin, wich in my opinion I don't really think it fits to me.
It would be cool to have the template, or somehow to have more skins.
And as everyone said, i'm not disrespecting anyone. I'm just giving my opinion about it.
*Now everyone will say same as always: You don't like it? It's easy, don't use it and delete it.
-Okay kid!

Thanks for the effort put on this.
And sorry for my weird english lol.
Im late, and this quote is old, but damn, I just want to say you must be mentally unstable, that is the most ridiculous, pathetic, useless post, any bloak has ever made on this forum. "I don't want to click like, its stupid..." Boo-hoo. This place will be awesome without people like you.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Faceplam, and a hard one that is. How ignorant is that? Really? Coming from ddavis?