Necessary Rider+Bike Models

Post about creating and skinning models here
Travis107
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Necessary Rider+Bike Models

Post by Travis107 »

I NEED HELP DOWNLOADING THESE ONTO MXSIM. Please help me someone..
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
mario773

Post by mario773 »

when wil the 250 2strokes be out ? i never liked or ridden 250 4strokes :(
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I'm guessing never.Seeing as the world is ending in two years,and it would take jlv way longer than that to do all he wants before 450's and 250 two-strokes. :wink:
libert13

Post by libert13 »

I'm new to mx sim and just wanted to know what i'll need so i can download bikes, tracks, and gear. I run on a windows vista. Thanks for any help
Showtime

Post by Showtime »

if u mean like programs, winrar is necessary
Thor.king161
Team: Rebound Kawasaki

Post by Thor.king161 »

Travis107 wrote:Can I download anything for the demo at all or no? Thanks very much
yeah, its kinda weird but easy. do you have winrar or 7zip??
GO HARD....OR GO HOME!
-REBOUND KAWASAKI-
junior-#161
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Hello DJ
If your not DJ, don't bother reading this.
I tried Pming you but its you seemed to of disabled it, don't blame you, so I will have to post it here, seems like the topic with the least replies. Anyway here goes.
I have seen through various posts your high interest in the KTM 350 SXf, personally owning one i have a similar interest in it. I think that it would be great if this game would have a 350 in it. I have been modeling 3D for about 4-5 years and i am fairly decent at it, not professional, but enough. I am however new to importing the models into the game and how the game recognizes wheels handlebars etc. However, if you could tell me what to make, i'l get making, i will also do the base skin. We could together make this bike. I am in no rush to do so, so do not feel you will be pressured once we start to make it. We could figure out who's gonna do what once we start.
Please let me know if you are interested, since i'm sure you are the best man for the task!
Thank You,
Ramon Brand :D
Duckstream

Post by Duckstream »

im sorry im not dj, but isn't showtimes 350 enough?
its not that bad, only thing is you need to get fixed jm files for it...?

i dont blame people who do same bikes that have been done allready (since im working on a husqvarna that was released allready -.-)
but im just asking to make shure
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

I'm sorry, but my days of bike making are over. The whole process is too much of a headache (both prior to and after the release).

And besides, I'm not really a fan of making things someone else has already made. There is already a KTM 350 out there, and FoxMX29 is currently making skins for it. The problem with that though, is that it may never see a public release.

If you want to make it though, I can give you a little assistance along the way. I can get the bike into the game no problem.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

Thank you very much DJ, and Duck, thanks for the reply, I have noticed there is a 350 already, but to be honest, its not thaaaaaat good, its nice, but i feel like there could be some improvement, since when i downloaded the bike, the first time i tried it, i was like, whats with the bar pad, that is a 2008 bar pad design... The 350 is 2011? So i was like, this great bike deserves a great model. So i will try my best, its my first bike for mxs and I hope it turns out well. DJ just a question, what should i make as one model? Only the plastics and the frame, or including the handlebars all in one model, i know its a separate mesh, but is it in one file? I don't know this since I don't know how it fits in the game... BTW i'm using Softimage XSI 7.0. I can import .3ds just fine, so any examples will be great.
Thank you guys.

I am making a topic on this project in the models and skins section, so i will ask any questions there. Thank you very much. :D
menno-king #8

Post by menno-king #8 »

Smokecheck wrote:I dunno.... I did find a template though, and am going to get started on it right away. 8)
WTF MAN i dont even know were to download a skinn. could you please tell me :P
and how to put them in my game
grats menno
roy

Post by roy »

Hello!

I'm new here. Sorry, if my english isn't good. I need some help. I bought the mxs and i donwloaded tracks and new bikes, but when i unzip the files to personal foldes i can use the tracks but i can't see the bikes. What can i do?
icecracker

Post by icecracker »

My graphics suck what can i do/ download it looks really old
Hartwell940
Team: Privateer

Post by Hartwell940 »

I cant get the bikes or the models downloaded
can someone help?