Re: Necessary Rider+Bike Models

Post by Hartwell940 »

I cant get the bikes or the models downloaded
can someone help?
Jackk#950
Team: JTRacing

Post by Jackk#950 »

One word................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
7zip

Just google it then download it.

THEN you should be FINE! :)
MXS lover
Team: USA

Post by MXS lover »

Travis107 wrote:I NEED HELP DOWNLOADING THESE ONTO MXSIM. Please help me someone..
aight,first click on the download link,then click save,then click save again,let it load,when it is done click open,let it load,and then click allow,then click on the file and click "extract to" at the top and then click "yes",then go down to the start button and click on "computer",then go to your program files and click on the arrow and then find "MX SIMULATOR" and then click on the page with ur file,and drag the file into mx simulator,then click continue,continue again and ur done. :D :mrgreen:
hondaboy14

Post by hondaboy14 »

hi i new to this and i downloaded skins put them in my personal file and dint work then i saw you have to have the right model and was wondering if anyone could give me a link i could get models with the right skins to go with it
? thanks
LucMx23
Team: Digital Dirtworx

Post by LucMx23 »

just search for like suzuki 2011 or yz 250 2010 etc
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Try reading the updated, and still sticked, thread with an incredibly similar name to this one.