Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by p2sta »

damn, I though we will release it before it's finished :roll:
luke44mx
Team: Karma Racing/Design

Post by luke44mx »

p2sta wrote:damn, I though we will release it before it's finished :roll:
How much more work does I need I can't wait I wanna beta :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
McLovin wrote:GUYS YOU BETTER NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THIS KID, HE'S GONNA CALL YOU A COCK THEN ASK WHY YOU'RE RIPPING HIM OFF SMH WHY HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED WORDS HURTTT
dudy#75
Team: Privateer

Post by dudy#75 »

barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

since that bike has been brought up, is it true that the template wont be released for quite some time after the model release? im sure inquiring teams would like to know. 8)
nickmx
Team: Privateer

Post by nickmx »

ddmx wrote:It's Inventor for now. I'm professionally certified in Inventor 2012 so that's obviously the program I operate fastest in. I'd like to start modeling some of the parts in Solid Works however. If anyone wants to join in on making parts I think it'd be quite fun to collaborate on! haha.

On a tangent, the bike started off as a Honda but the more and more I work on it the more I think that I'll start to mold it into a custom creation. Since it is being done in CAD software I would like all the components to actually work too which is a huge project but I think a fun one.
wow... I did not even think of inventor even tho I have used it and which reminds me. I need to reinstall it. As for collaboration part I would like to be a part of it, but I am now just getting into cad so if anything it will be making simple parts.
barrington314
Team: me

Post by barrington314 »

ddmx wrote:It's Inventor for now. I'm professionally certified in Inventor 2012 so that's obviously the program I operate fastest in. I'd like to start modeling some of the parts in Solid Works however. If anyone wants to join in on making parts I think it'd be quite fun to collaborate on! haha.

On a tangent, the bike started off as a Honda but the more and more I work on it the more I think that I'll start to mold it into a custom creation. Since it is being done in CAD software I would like all the components to actually work too which is a huge project but I think a fun one.
please finish the crf450... and make it usable in game!
luke44mx
Team: Karma Racing/Design

Post by luke44mx »

dudy#75 wrote:Image
seriously, but still :lol:
McLovin wrote:GUYS YOU BETTER NOT TALK BAD ABOUT THIS KID, HE'S GONNA CALL YOU A COCK THEN ASK WHY YOU'RE RIPPING HIM OFF SMH WHY HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE LEARNED WORDS HURTTT
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

No point even posting this pic but i just started on one of these a kx250, i hope i can finish it so we have a kawi 2fiddy model. :D
cr500zd wrote:is there anyway that 500cc bikes will be put into the game?
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

Looks supper high poly right now... super detailed. :lol:
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Yeah i got the frame roughly completed and 1 shroud :lol:
And the engine i have started work on im completely lost with the engine lol.
P.S Do i model the holes in the plastics? Im kinda new to modeling.
jlv wrote:I'd say it will definitely happen at some point. Not any time soon though.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

DP Here it is so far,
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Looks a little skinny. Check out bikewalls.com - they have tons of pictures of all kinds of bikes. There might be a shot of the bike without plastics and there will be shots showing the proportion of height and width, etc. I would model the holes in the shrouds.

It isn't the best we've seen, but it's cool to see someone getting into modeling. That takes a lot and frankly, I'm nowhere near ready to put up that much effort into learning something quite yet.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxsisboss

Post by mxsisboss »

Thanks august i will look into the width of thebike and check out bikewalls, thanks for the advice. :D
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

IMO don't model the holes in the shrouds. You can easily make a highpoly model with the holes in it and bake the normal maps. Thats how I do it on my crf250.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

And some parts look too high poly, like all the cilinders you added already.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion