Upcoming Models #2

Post about creating and skinning models here
760Liam

Re: Upcoming Models #2

Post by 760Liam »

So.......... Anyone got some cool models to post pictures of? Actual models... Not ones that have random deleted faces on them.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Post by Boblob801 »

Pumaxcs wrote:Someones still mad over the logo thing?
That was too good.
760Liam wrote:So.......... Anyone got some cool models to post pictures of? Actual models... Not ones that have random deleted faces on them.
Not very cool but just to get the ball rolling. I understand that the top and bottom are to round. Polycounts a lil high but based on what I've been seeing lately its actually pretty low.

Hi
ktmRider269
Team: Eleven10 Mods

Post by ktmRider269 »

WellsMX524 wrote:
KTM57 wrote:It was a joke about something retarded that people seem to think is a great idea. The FMX CRF is a great example. You're going to charge me likes to your banned friend's dumb page so I can download a bike with faces deleted?
Oh no! He's banned! My god, I must've forgotten that it totally...doesn't matter. Regardless of your worthless opinion, someone is STILL going to download it and use it. There are still people who play this game that will use a FMX model because they can and want to.

Quit bitching and stop being an elitist prick.
Shit got real, Real Quick
#4JG96
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

yamaha#521 wrote:Puma having Double post problems much?
I've always liked Logitech but they last just about as long as a KTM's motor. It will be fixed sooner or later.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I once used a Logitech controller for 4 years.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

I ve had Logitech stuff from the first day i had an own computer and i never had any problems with it, pretty much some of the most reliable stuff ever in my opinion.
btw Stevo that looks nice as!
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I went through logitech headsets once a year. Went for this cheap mouse/keyboard combo when I got my parts for the PC and the same has happened again. I've also seen people with their webcams not lasting 6 months.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
mx985
Team: Privateer

Post by mx985 »

iv always wanted to make the custom jgr 2012 yz450f so i made the custom shrouds, painted the frame chrome and made the aluminum gas tank. this will be included with the release of the yz450 wich, im shooting for end of november to be out. still fine tuning seeing what i can fix with my capabilities and what not. i decided to make my own engine skin so i guess im happy with it aint the best but i like it.
T-RIDER
Team: System Decal

Post by T-RIDER »

That needs a lot of work.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

T-RIDER wrote:That needs a lot of work.
Everything/everyone in this community needs work.

I think that's awesome mx985, keep doing what you're doing, it seems to be coming along good for you.

p.s. How long has it been since anybody has seen a model in this thread actually in the game, skinned and maybe close to being released (that isn't this yamaha)?

Crazy, I know...
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

It doesnt look bad! I am actually a bit surprised that it really end up that good, if you fix some things and work a little bit on the outdated front end you could really make a cool bike! keep it up!
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
mx985
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Moodels #2

Post by mx985 »

I'm doing the best I can with my limited knowledge of blender.thanks for the encouragment guys I'm gonna add bolts to the model and see what else I can do think I need to map the seat a little bigger.so I will be giving a stock version with fat bars a jgr version as you see and just a factory version with renthal twin walls. Sorry for this long paragraph I'm on my phone Haha
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

Where is the gas cap? But other than that, looks great. [winkwink]I think it would be pretty easy to modify it into a 2014 model too.[/winkwink]
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

on JGR bike there was no cap so he did it right,and for sure its awesome to see some new bike models
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
yamaha#521

Post by yamaha#521 »

mbork-1 wrote:on JGR bike there was no cap
Oh, never mind then.