Upcoming Models

Post about creating and skinning models here
LuKe
Team: Privateer

Re: Upcoming Models

Post by LuKe »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:you guys are wrong red bull is rigth because albertsx65 give the permission to ddmx and he says to releasi it and at first ddmx says yes but idk why he don't want btw let redbull a break and if u want the helmet add shoei
danielektm900@hotmail.it
and yes i am shoei so.. add me
but why dont u release it?
shoey vxf-w

Post by shoey vxf-w »

oh yes i want but idk how hehe if i was knowing the helmet was already out
i try
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

The only reason I was hesitating with the release of the helmet, and didn't want to release it myself, is because of the greed of this community. (some of you, not all) By giving in to the demands and releasing the helmet I am merely feeding that greed that I hate. I was at first just gonna give it to a select few people and let it spread via "word of mouth".
matias

Post by matias »

WILSONATV wrote:Is it just me or am i the only person posting in this thread?
Another update.
hardest front fender Ive ever done.
the best front fender ever see!!!!
Phathry25 wrote: everyone has to start somewhere and if theres no available templates they have three options, ripping, kissing your ass, or making their own template.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

ddmx488 wrote:The only reason I was hesitating with the release of the helmet, and didn't want to release it myself, is because of the greed of this community. (some of you, not all) By giving in to the demands and releasing the helmet I am merely feeding that greed that I hate. I was at first just gonna give it to a select few people and let it spread via "word of mouth".
I never get any of these word of mouth releases. :( I hate myself now.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Don't feel bad, I never get that stuff unless I look like an ass and ask for it.(Never done it just to clarify)
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm so going to start asking in the 19000 server. :D

LOL...now that's funny.
hvpunk62

Post by hvpunk62 »

ik this is a stupid ass question but is it possible to add reflections to the rims so they actually look shiny like real rims nead some polish mine are looking dull :)
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Not a stupid question, and yes you can.
MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

Redbull wrote:ddmx can you release the shoei xfw helmet made by albertsx65 he said he ws okay with it. Can you take the skins made from MVA and use them on the helmet? Im sure everyone will be wearing the helmet once its released :P
Albert wasn't the only person in question. I've provided the goggle texture for this model, and this is actually MVA2009 material. DDMX took the time to ask me personally if I was ok with the fact that it would get used in a possible release.

I've told him that I couldn't really deny the approval. But would appreciate it that it would not end up here in this community.

The reason why I have this opinion is because, as DDMX already said, most of this community is fed by greed. This leads to very little to no respect for one another. Just look at how some of you treat each other.. I simply do not want to contribute to such immaturity.

Most of you could learn a lot from the Motocross Madness/MX vs ATV community. This community would look a lot better if it would drop the motto "GIVE ME YOUR STUFF NOW OR I KILL YOU!".

PS. I say community. But do keep in mind that there are a few rare exceptions around here. Those who are that exception know who they are. So only feel spoken to when you fit the shoe.
sam-brinkley
Team: Pro Privateer

Post by sam-brinkley »

Ok messiah I understand what you are saying :) im still in the community of both mva and mxsim so :D lol kidding :)
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

The MVA community aint much different Messiah
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

I think the rare exception is actually the people who are demanding stuff to be released. You don't see all the people waiting patiently, you just see the ones begging for it to be released.
MessiaH

Post by MessiaH »

DJ wrote:The MVA community aint much different Messiah
I said Motocross Madness/MX vs ATV. You most probably haven't been around long enough to know the difference I'm talking about.

I've seen the community form from the ground up, which started a long time ago with Motocross Madness 1. The community itself was at it's best a few years after Motocross Madness 2 was released. Everyone helped everyone and it was rare to come across a person that begged for certain things to happen.

The reason the begging only happened on a rare occasion was because the community was very productive. When someone wanted something that was not yet available. They would give it a go themselves and would ask for assistance there were needed. The assistance was gladly given because of the fact the person who wanted something to happen worked for it.

This somehow got lost when we were about 2 years into MX vs ATV Unleashed. Most probably the cause of a rapid "refill" of the old community with new and young people. The sides were swapped.

However, I feel that it all is starting to form up again. Evolving back to the community it once was. People seem to respect each other once again on MXG-HQ.com. People start to take interest in trying to accomplish something themselves rather than just asking "Can you make this please?".

I think the MVA2009 project is a good example. You have the majority of people patiently awaiting news, and we truly appreciate this. But, there are a few exceptions that keep on pushing. This how it once was, how it should be and how it now; Respect.
yomo

Post by yomo »

Phathry25 wrote:I think the rare exception is actually the people who are demanding stuff to be released. You don't see all the people waiting patiently, you just see the ones begging for it to be released.
I think there is a pretty big element of truth in this. Yes, there are people that are demanding and a few months ago (particularly I think those first few months messiah came around here) it was getting way out of control.

To be fair, this community had never actually seen material as good as what was shown. All of a sudden Messiah came and showed his famous honda models and said pretty bluntly "you cant have it." Im not in anyway having a dig but that is how it turned out, and some people got annoyed! Luiz came in with 2 models of Kawasakis, Wilson had various bikes going on. Break came in with a spectacular kx250 and DJ was releasing yamaha racebikes.

Basically people saw a whole new level of bikes and yet not one had been released and basically the immature people got really pissed off and fed of the anger of each other.

However now it is much much better... Yes, there are still the naggers and 10 year old kids wanting everything now, however, I believe with the added moderators and maybe just a bit of a turn in maturity, this community is much much better than it was! Its pretty rare for people to start demanding stuff and if they do they often get cut down or banned

I'd also like to note (getting back to the start) that I believe the amount of patient members heavily out weigh the amount of demanders. Its just hard to notice since the patient people wait... uhh patiently :roll: ... but those who demand stuff really make alot of noise about it.