Upcoming Models

Post about creating and skinning models here
Bona.com

Re: Upcoming Models

Post by Bona.com »

Im now working long hours dayly (like ducky but im not like in school, im off school i get payed a bit he does not)
But as i get back to school after.. hmm...23.2.2010-1.3.2010 i will try to get more skills on the solidworks programming and those stuff we use to make cnc programing.
I plan to finish my schoolwork by makins clamps or some engine parts on that beastly machine :)
mxteam:
That looks good, i like the motor (alltougth people say its too high poly) but
it looks good, now i suggest you get someone with skills and let him skin you some plastics,
Im also happy to se someone else also trying to make something for the game, as i saw ddmx's computer news (SHOCK) i tougth "i hope theres someone who will start modeling" (ducky is not a part of this thanks to people thing)
But i just wanted to say good work and hope to see good models coming.
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
mxbiker
Team: FSK

Post by mxbiker »

REIDY-171 wrote:I'm taking a 3d modeling for animation class next semester so hopefully I can transfer some of the knowledge I get from the class into some projects for this game. I would like to have a bell moto 8 model.
nice, unfortunatly i'm still making java scripts. i hope we get some 3d stuff soon
Proud MXS member since 2008
Still a MXS 125CC rider!
2011 SMA nationals championships leader
5th at the GP replica series 2011
3th overall with team Holland at the MXSON 2010
NIKK SPILLANE #244
Team: Privateer

Post by NIKK SPILLANE #244 »

chuey352 wrote:just messin around with DDMX's model
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/5015/justamess.png
seat bump
steering damper
mega bomb
holy shit this look's sweet!
Tyler 258

Post by Tyler 258 »

Bona.com wrote:Im now working long hours dayly (like ducky but im not like in school, im off school i get payed a bit he does not)
But as i get back to school after.. hmm...23.2.2010-1.3.2010 i will try to get more skills on the solidworks programming and those stuff we use to make cnc programing.
I plan to finish my schoolwork by makins clamps or some engine parts on that beastly machine :)
Are you in a mechanical engineering class? I took a two year one and i learned solidworks and pro engineer. I made some pretty cool stuff, we have a huge HAAS Mill and Lathe.
Bona.com

Post by Bona.com »

Tyler 258 wrote: Are you in a mechanical engineering class? I took a two year one and i learned solidworks and pro engineer. I made some pretty cool stuff, we have a huge HAAS Mill and Lathe.
YEP. Im on the 2nd grade (should be on 3rd but lol life sucks) And now im working at some company, we work with solidworks and umm... anticad? or something like that. And yes there a HAAS in our building also :D Lathe idk what you mean mayby we have, we got 3 sides, one with mechanical engineering pro stuff (3rd class) one with 2-1st classes (like welding and basic stuff) and 3rd hall is for other mechanist, we call them vacuem cleaner fixers :D
"Ride hard and die, Thats just life"
"I like Dirt and Bikes, does that make me mentaly sick?"
ShackAttack12 wrote: Have fun creating things because you enjoy doing it and want to contribute to the community.
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

this ones for QUEEEERO :wink:
its got a little motor!!!
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

fail
only one to win something real from the game!
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

Hahaha, nice stem =P, a little to big eh?
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Jones221 wrote:fail
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

chuey352 wrote:this ones for QUEEEERO :wink:
its got a little motor!!!
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3527/random.png
:shock: schwweeeeetttt .... haha stupid chuey
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

you guys suck here now...nooo sense of humor. sorry it have the equivalence those fucking boxes.
Mx Simulator OG
ddmx488 wrote: Everyone poops on their keyboard and expects a great skin to pop up in photoshop.
TEAM HONDA
RaNDoM HeRO

Post by RaNDoM HeRO »

haha i thought it was funny :) , i almost asked for tips cause i want to make a frame haha
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

chuey352 wrote:you guys suck here now...nooo sense of humor. sorry it have the equivalence those fucking boxes.
The boxes are sweet.If you actually shaped it like a bike.Maybe it would be cool.
chuey352

Post by chuey352 »

well tyskorn...id like to see you try to model..
any way heres my first honest shot ant modeling just a motor ive been trying to shape out
constructive comments are appreciated i can do without the half-assed comments
Mx Simulator OG
TEAM HONDA
tyskorn

Post by tyskorn »

I can't model because I can not seem to get Blender to work.However,that motor looks awesome.Is it a KX motor?