2010 Honda crf250r- Release

Post about creating and skinning models here
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2010 Honda crf250r- Release

Post by yzmxer608 »

That post is from 2011 Mason.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
m121c

Post by m121c »

KTM57 wrote:Bold words for someone that spent a whole lot of time making a model that looks pretty much the same as all the other Hondas.
I think you misunderstood. It wasn't that I was saying it was bad or anything its still a really good model just modifications that have been made on it since, are poor compared to the original. Thanks for the criticism though.

@natedog - I ment to quote Wahlmant.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

m121c wrote:
KTM57 wrote:Bold words for someone that spent a whole lot of time making a model that looks pretty much the same as all the other Hondas.
I think you misunderstood. It wasn't that I was saying it was bad or anything its still a really good model just modifications that have been made on it since, are poor compared to the original. Thanks for the criticism though.
Well, i wouldnt say it like that, pretty much everything that was changed on this bike model got a lot worse. Actually none of the publicly released hondas with the new plastics(which still use this 2010 model as a base) are good at all.
Mason's on the other hand is just great work, everyone who cant see a difference needs glasses.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
m121c

Post by m121c »

Andy_Hack wrote:
m121c wrote:
Well, i wouldnt say it like that, pretty much everything that was changed on this bike model got a lot worse. Actually none of the publicly released hondas with the new plastics(which still use this 2010 model as a base) are good at all.
Mason's on the other hand is just great work, everyone who cant see a difference needs glasses.
Thanks bb <3
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

m121c wrote:Are you being sarcastic or for real? It's every public Honda that has been made to date, no one has changed it... just made it worse. :lol:
No, I really like this Honda. Want to make it my new team bike, for real.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Andy_Hack wrote:
m121c wrote:
My screenshots fall short to the glory of that model. Its a shame that model was made for sim and not a more advanced engine where you can see the true detail. August is just mad that he doesnt have it :lol:
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

m121c wrote:@natedog - I ment to quote Wahlmant.
Your post makes a whole lot more sense now :oops: .
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.