Team DXB gear/bike

Post about creating and skinning models here
Mr.Two

Re: Team DXB gear/bike

Post by Mr.Two »

jasper125 wrote:I can tell you people are not going to listen to that i know for sure that people are going to ride your crf graphics and gear

Yup I'm fully expecting people running our bike to be honest cause people are douche bags. But there is no reason to run our gear when they have the normal stuff to use without someones name/number on it.
wheels1758 wrote:Totally! I'm gonna rock the checkerz448 package and the dxb bike just so I can look fast...
hahahaha
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

i need a side set done on the thor :P

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

wheels1758 wrote:
jasper125 wrote:I can tell you people are not going to listen to that i know for sure that people are going to ride your crf graphics and gear
Totally! I'm gonna rock the checkerz448 package and the dxb bike just so I can look fast...
Remember that last start last night :) Oh yea, you got knocked the F out, of course you don't remember! hhahaa
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Due to an overwhelming number of PM's requesting png's, psd's, or me adding name/number to the gear I'd like to inform everyone that I am currently very backed up with work so I doubt I will be able to do any special gears at the moment but I will either release the png's or start taking requests on name/number gear eventually whenever I can get time for either. I'm glad you like the gear enough to want your name/number on it, and I'll do my best to free up the time in the future to hook people up with it.

Don't forget to get your votes up on puremxs.
mxer223

Post by mxer223 »

That honda is the sickest bike skin I've seen for a while
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

I agree. Mr.Two is so sick that he may need be checked into the hospital.
Mbutler183
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Creme Egg

Post by Mbutler183 »

dxb_Mr.Two wrote:Due to an overwhelming number of PM's requesting png's, psd's, or me adding name/number to the gear I'd like to inform everyone that I am currently very backed up with work so I doubt I will be able to do any special gears at the moment but I will either release the png's or start taking requests on name/number gear eventually whenever I can get time for either. I'm glad you like the gear enough to want your name/number on it, and I'll do my best to free up the time in the future to hook people up with it.

Don't forget to get your votes up on puremxs.
custom gear pls? money i pay
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

wtf...
dxb_Mr.Two wrote: I am currently very backed up with work so I doubt I will be able to do any special gears at the moment
read this
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

This is amazing. The gear was really well done and so far this is the best ive seen from you Dan.

I only have one complaint though that really bothered me. Boot selection. You should give the riders more options in boots and the defualt boot selection wasn't my interest or style. I usually tend to like white boots and I was hoping there was a set that had a pair. But I was really disapointed to find that the only boot colors were Black, Black Zebratic, Red and Blue. If you could give out PNGs so we can change it then it would be awesome.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

tyrm85 wrote:wtf...
dxb_Mr.Two wrote: I am currently very backed up with work so I doubt I will be able to do any special gears at the moment
read this
He has a job.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Oh, sweet skins btw :).

Think DJ would agree that the bike skin would look 6 times better if it was for a Yamaha though, it'd also drop laptimes by 10-53.6 seconds.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

haha I'm actually gonna agree with that also Yamaha>All.
Blitz
Team: Privateer

Post by Blitz »

Really nice guys, great job.

Thanks for stealing ilabbs yearly release of the thor core though haha, original idea..
i kid i kid, it looks amazing guys great job!
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Shoulda made a carbon fibre spec map for the pipe
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

DJ wrote:Shoulda made a carbon fibre spec map for the pipe
Negative Nancy

hahaha Gio or Wilson have the spec map, its not mine.