Team DXB gear/bike

Post about creating and skinning models here
DJ99X

Re: Team DXB gear/bike

Post by DJ99X »

Looks like Mr Two is making those custom skins now. Unless Sam ripped the gear, but we all know he wouldn't do that :roll:

DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Also... nice to see that you condone ripping over at your site Joe. Keep the rippers, ban the ones who speak out against it
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Been outa town since last week ugh.

Yah thats a rip since I dont remember making that for Sam
Joe
Team: MXSP

Post by Joe »

DJ99X wrote:Also... nice to see that you condone ripping over at your site Joe. Keep the rippers, ban the ones who speak out against it
listen DJ I dont support rippers I just have no proof that its ripped. me and chris are working on proving its ripped and showing proof instead of just saying stuff is ripped it doesnt matter if we think its 100% ripped with out proof I dont wana ban anyone

and who spoke out jones hahah you call this speaking out "Sam your one gay cunt. go eat dick and die fag" lol well if thats speaking out then i must be one fucked up guy if he said thats ripped and showed why or PM'ed me then that would be a differnt story and i didnt ban him for that I gave him a warning then after that he kept hating on me saying my shits gay and that he hates the site and dosent wana be on it so i banned him now all he dose is go on the forums and say "FUCK YOU JOE I CANT BE STOPPED" you tell me why i wouldnt ban someone so childish?

and in case you didnt want to read all this make time to read this line

Im working on getting hard facts that the gear is ripped but until then im not banning anyone.

Joe
tyrm85

Post by tyrm85 »

i want that PSD helmet!!!!!! lol :lol:
MXJProductions wrote:I'd rather have a big balls than a hairy chest.... Just sayin
Phathry25 wrote:Long story short, I don't like you. You'll live.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Swing and a miss.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Joe Sawler wrote:
DJ99X wrote:Also... nice to see that you condone ripping over at your site Joe. Keep the rippers, ban the ones who speak out against it
and who spoke out jones hahah you call this speaking out "Sam your one gay cunt. go eat dick and die fag" lol well if thats speaking out then i must be one fucked up guy if he said thats ripped and showed why or PM'ed me then that would be a differnt story and i didnt ban him for that I gave him a warning then after that he kept hating on me saying my shits gay and that he hates the site and dosent wana be on it so i banned him now all he dose is go on the forums and say "FUCK YOU JOE I CANT BE STOPPED" you tell me why i wouldnt ban someone so childish?
LOL Jones strikes again.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I think that it's definitely ripped. I have 2 points to support this hypothesis.

1. You can see that the Leatt is from Yahama's template, without graphics. That's not what was on the original skin.
2. You can also see that the boots are plain white, which wasn't on the original skin either.

The name on there doesn't prove that the skin is ripped, but leads me to believe it even more.

There's your proof, Joe.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

And it looks like hes got his number and name on the jersey? probably just the design but theres some outlines there though. + its sam so...
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

I talked to Sam the situation is handled.
raul_mx14
Team: Privateer

Post by raul_mx14 »

KTM57 wrote:I think that it's definitely ripped. I have 2 points to support this hypothesis.

1. You can see that the Leatt is from Yahama's template, without graphics. That's not what was on the original skin.
2. You can also see that the boots are plain white, which wasn't on the original skin either.

The name on there doesn't prove that the skin is ripped, but leads me to believe it even more.

There's your proof, Joe.
i think the rippers must be permanent ban...
HeGgE
Team: Adept

Post by HeGgE »

He is permabanned! but he can still get the stuff that is released and rip it!
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

dxb_Mr.Two wrote:The situation is handled.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

Tyskorn your a ripper too.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

No I'm not. I would like proof that I am. Sure, I know how to open a saf. Doesn't mean I'm sitting on the computer chair opening saf's er'day. DJ knows how to open saf's too. He opens them a lot more often then me, guaranteed. He probably opens a saf every time something is released so he can check and make sure someone didn't rip anything. Never, once, have I released or shown anything ripped. So how about you stop your crying. I never did a thing to you anyways. So quit makin' a fool of yourself, the discussion was over.