Team DXB gear/bike

Post about creating and skinning models here
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Re: Team DXB gear/bike

Post by checkerz »

tyskorn wrote:No I'm not. I would like proof that I am. Sure, I know how to open a saf. Doesn't mean I'm sitting on the computer chair opening saf's er'day. DJ knows how to open saf's too. He opens them a lot more often then me, guaranteed. He probably opens a saf every time something is released so he can check and make sure someone didn't rip anything. Never, once, have I released or shown anything ripped. So how about you stop your crying. I never did a thing to you anyways. So quit makin' a fool of yourself, the discussion was over.
So you're a closet ripper? lol Sorry, just had to.
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

tyskorn wrote:
dxb_Mr.Two wrote:The situation is handled.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

tyskorn wrote:No I'm not. I would like proof that I am. Sure, I know how to open a saf. Doesn't mean I'm sitting on the computer chair opening saf's er'day. DJ knows how to open saf's too. He opens them a lot more often then me, guaranteed. He probably opens a saf every time something is released so he can check and make sure someone didn't rip anything. Never, once, have I released or shown anything ripped. So how about you stop your crying. I never did a thing to you anyways. So quit makin' a fool of yourself, the discussion was over.
That kxf template you tried to release had some ripped parts in it.
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

No it didn't. You even said it yourself. Nothing was ripped. Only shotty replication.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Guys everything has been delt with already this. Everyone drop it and put your dicks away and get back on topic.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
mxracer118

Post by mxracer118 »

dxb_Mr.Two wrote:
tyskorn wrote:
dxb_Mr.Two wrote:So basically the situation was....
DJ99X wrote:Putting forum quotes in your signature is gay as fuck
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

OMG that made my day.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
mx4life

Post by mx4life »

The day you learned how you messaged me that you knew how and you were gonna rip everyday. Then you asked me if i wanted gios template because it looks "so nice". And I said no.
Tyler 258
Team: Privateer

Post by Tyler 258 »

Back on topic, I cant get over this bike and gear. Kindaaaaaaaa jealoussss. Haha, not gonna lie i do run it when i play single player.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Well your company logo is kinda on it so it's kinda okay, haha.
sjones304
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by sjones304 »

i was wondering if you are looking for a new member to you team. i'm pretty new to the game so i am not that good. i am training everyday and i am definitely getting better. i was looking for a team to coach me to getting a little better and your team looks really good.

thank you
sjones304
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

^LOL
KTM57 wrote:I think that it's definitely ripped. I have 2 points to support this hypothesis.

1. You can see that the Leatt is from Yahama's template, without graphics. That's not what was on the original skin.
2. You can also see that the boots are plain white, which wasn't on the original skin either.

The name on there doesn't prove that the skin is ripped, but leads me to believe it even more.

There's your proof, Joe.
I used to be so cute!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
nathan214
Team: N&Z_Powersports

Post by nathan214 »

hey how did u do the picture of the bike like how there is no rider on it and its lying on the honda banner????
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

It's a magic trick.
Scotty226
Team: Crisp Graphics

Post by Scotty226 »

0 | 1 | 0 | 4
2014 Loretta Lynns 250 Pro Sport 2nd