Rm125 Download

Post about creating and skinning models here
scheeve3

Re: Rm125 Download

Post by scheeve3 »

:shock: This is just awesome :shock:

Nice work all the workers :).
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

This is great! Looks damn awesome! Thanks everyone who was involved with this project!
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
Joben727
Team: TechEvo/PKS

Post by Joben727 »

One of the best bikes made to date, well done to all the creators, amazing job!

Cant wait to ride this baby :)
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

TimFerry15 wrote:Okay, well I just did a little work. I put reflections on the front end (not just the front fender). I renamed the Practice bike skin to be the default skin. That will solve jasper125's problem, and it will give Jlv a new rm125 to ride online.
Not trying to troll but:

I really think if you make something new for this game, you should name it differently than the default models. If JLV wants to ride his default RM125 with the default gear and default helmet, he should be able to. But by naming you're model, you're forcing him to use your model, or not download it at all. It kinda feels like you are trying to force people to see your model/skin when you name it as the default model/skin. Its a little tacky in my opinion. If the model/skin is as good as you feel it is, people will run it and it will be seen. How would you guys like it if every time you didn't have a helmet skin, Jack-In-The-Box was lined up next to you? It would be funny, but I'm fairly certain Checkerz and I would be the only people that wouldn't get rid of it. Hell, I'm gonna go rename the barkwood as the default YZF! :lol:
Garasaki

Post by Garasaki »

Futhermore, there is a reason you see JLV rolling around in a stock model and skin setup....
DR.MIZ wrote: Keeping something "secret" so you can be "cool" is not making a flourishing community.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

Garasaki wrote:Futhermore, there is a reason you see JLV rolling around in a stock model and skin setup....
Do you reckon it's because he only wants to use his stock version, or because he has some amazing model and skin that nobody in the community is allowed to have/see?
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

wheels1758 wrote:
Garasaki wrote:Futhermore, there is a reason you see JLV rolling around in a stock model and skin setup....
Do you reckon it's because he only wants to use his stock version, or because he has some amazing model and skin that nobody in the community is allowed to have/see?
JLV's rm125 really has a pick-a-nick basket instead of front plate, and streamers on the tips of the bars, and his kill switch is actually a bell. No wonder he is so smooth, its like a stroll in the park for him. :lol: 8)
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Actually, the only reason I run the stock stuff is that I want to get 125 fps no matter what. It's something I got used to back when I played a lot of Quake 3. You should have seen the configs people used for that game.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

wheels1758 wrote:
TimFerry15 wrote:Okay, well I just did a little work. I put reflections on the front end (not just the front fender). I renamed the Practice bike skin to be the default skin. That will solve jasper125's problem, and it will give Jlv a new rm125 to ride online.
Not trying to troll but:

I really think if you make something new for this game, you should name it differently than the default models. If JLV wants to ride his default RM125 with the default gear and default helmet, he should be able to. But by naming you're model, you're forcing him to use your model, or not download it at all. It kinda feels like you are trying to force people to see your model/skin when you name it as the default model/skin. Its a little tacky in my opinion. If the model/skin is as good as you feel it is, people will run it and it will be seen. How would you guys like it if every time you didn't have a helmet skin, Jack-In-The-Box was lined up next to you? It would be funny, but I'm fairly certain Checkerz and I would be the only people that wouldn't get rid of it. Hell, I'm gonna go rename the barkwood as the default YZF! :lol:

I disagree. If I want to see JLV run the new model, thats my choice. If I dont want to see an ugly Giles skin, that is also my choice.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Forgot to add.

Its not like its going to affect what other players see.
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

DJ99X wrote:Forgot to add.

Its not like its going to affect what other players see.
But if I want to see JLV using the stock RM whilst I use this new RM, people will see both of us with this new default skin (rather than the Ricky replica or whatever) because I had to rename this new one to RM125-2010(which is different than their name).
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

How about releasing a .saf that's normal and a .saf that has your model as the stock. Personally I don't like seeing stock models no matter who is riding it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

It's way easier to just edit the .saf file.

It takes 20 minutes to upload the release .saf
coly bru

Post by coly bru »

do u recon u would be able to realease the whole wireframe for the bike so we can make our own custom skins
Mona
Team: MotoOption

Post by Mona »

On the previous page:
TimFerry15 wrote:I can, if you guys really want to skin things. If you want to just make a few custom parts, I can slap them on my template if you don't want to do the whole skin.

Everyone, feel free to send me new graphics, or parts for new skins. They can be released individually if you want.
Pm if you want to make some custom parts.