2011 Kawasaki Kx250f - Release!

Post about creating and skinning models here
lasselarsen322
Team: CleaverMX

Re: 2011 Kawasaki Kx250f - Release!

Post by lasselarsen322 »

Thank you so much Attacker!
It's a lot of work you have been doing - and the bike is very good!
It's cool that you have taken all the skins and put them together ..

Keep up the good work!
Lasse Larsen
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

attacker5 wrote:Ye i can see noobs will be noobs. Now i have had enough of your useless advice and will no longer give a crap. Thank you and goodbye.
Love you too, babe.

Are we still on for tomorrow night? Remember, 8 o'clock sharp!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

I think the message has been put across it is better to let the tension die down rather then try to salvage answers with an agressive attitude. Enough said.
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
attacker5
Team: Ub e moh tow

Post by attacker5 »

KTM57 wrote:
attacker5 wrote:Ye i can see noobs will be noobs. Now i have had enough of your useless advice and will no longer give a crap. Thank you and goodbye.
Love you too, babe.

Are we still on for tomorrow night? Remember, 8 o'clock sharp!
Okay... :?
Mr.Two

Post by Mr.Two »

Oh jesus. Jones didn't say anything but truth and you reacted like a baby and that is when the drama happened. You shouldn't have released the bike at this stage not expecting a comment like Jones said(which to be honest way fair and in no way deserving of the reaction it produced) especially if you knew it had the flaws. We all appreciate the effort you put in but when you either don't care enough about the project to do it right and/or surround yourself with yesmen telling you its perfect you have to be ok with some sort of criticism.
JP37R
Team: JPR

Post by JP37R »

Mr.Two wrote:Oh jesus. Jones didn't say anything but truth and you reacted like a baby and that is when the drama happened. You shouldn't have released the bike at this stage not expecting a comment like Jones said(which to be honest way fair and in no way deserving of the reaction it produced) especially if you knew it had the flaws. We all appreciate the effort you put in but when you either don't care enough about the project to do it right and/or surround yourself with yesmen telling you its perfect you have to be ok with some sort of criticism.
X2

I am barely learning to model and I have alot to learn before making a full bike model, and I currently don't have the experience modelling to sight any "fixes" for some of the obvious flaws in this bike. You had a great start with this that's why I don't understand why you were so unwilling to fix some of the things people were pointing out even before there was a wireframe released. You had guys making graphics on a wireframe of a model that was nowhere near completion, I think doing that locked you out of being able to make necessary changes to the model. I'm somewhat disappointed in the outcome of this, although commendable for your first modelling effort, it seems you had the skill to fix the issues but simply refused to, I think thats where most of the heckling stems from. One of the main messages I have seen from the beginning was to "take your time" and do it right then it seems you rushed through it despite those comments. Why do a "beta" if you aren't going to change anything based on the evaluations?
TannerKawi250f
Team: Privateer

Post by TannerKawi250f »

guys,he said it wasnt perfect...
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

TannerKawi250f wrote:guys,he said it wasnt perfect...
I wasnt in a very good mood because of the start of it, in short i didnt want o work on it, it was a hasstle, i was about to abandon it then just finished it cause people wanted me to. I am working on an rmz.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

well if it isnt perfect and you release it expect criticism, your acting like you released a perfect bike with no problems, so stupid.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
attacker5

Post by attacker5 »

Mikey wrote:well if it isnt perfect and you release it expect criticism, your acting like you released a perfect bike with no problems, so stupid.
I said in my very first post, there are problems, just drop it already, geez.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

If you don't want to work on it anymore, why not go ahead and make what you've got started public domain and see if anyone else is up to finishing it for you?

Release the JM and template, and all your troubles are gone....
mikez#411

Post by mikez#411 »

Thanks for releasing, ofcourse there are some mistakes in it, but those can be worked out.

Only thing missing for me are the handguards haha:p

Looks good tho;)
Jester#132

Post by Jester#132 »

Despite what everyone's already said, and what you've already said, I still think this leaves us with a better bike than we had, I personally like it pretty much, yeah it has it's flaws, but we knew this beforehand, I would have liked to see it at the same quality as the RMZ is probably gonna be, but we'll just have to live with the fact that it's not.

Nice job anyways :)
"I didn't jump the gate...it musta' flipped back up, after I went over it!?!"
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

LOL
was a nice try , keep going to other models. :? thanks
MXS Online #239
Nybrok

Post by Nybrok »

Well what can i say,im little bit disappointed. People like mxracer118 and some others said that change the logos in forks and in silencer,to more like in real life. Now it looks like you just added a fmf sticker and PC stickers on the bike. I think its not that hard to change things like logos,to get more realistic look. Model is semi good overall but....you should listen to people who are trying to help you.
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)