ILabb Honda Saturation

Post about creating and skinning models here
Hondamxer94

ILabb Honda Saturation

Post by Hondamxer94 »

Hey everyone sorry for the 2nd topic the 1st one was a mistake :oops: but here is the final version of the Ilabb honda saturation kit, keep in mind this is my 1st public release so there is going to be some issues but im trying to get better hope everyone likes it and hopefully some people use it online
here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?9y5jy072w2i7y
Thanks to:
Gio for the template
Someone for the Akrapovic Pipe( Take your credit)
If you contributed something and i didn't post it then have at it
Dillon #19
Team: Privateer

Re: ILabb Honda Saturation

Post by Dillon #19 »

Ew
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Hondamxer94 wrote:Hey everyone sorry for the 2nd topic the 1st one was a mistake :oops: but here is the final version of the Ilabb honda saturation kit, keep in mind this is my 1st public release so there is going to be some issues but im trying to get better hope everyone likes it and hopefully some people use it online
here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?9y5jy072w2i7y
Thanks to:
Gio for the template
Someone for the Akrapovic Pipe( Take your credit)
If you contributed something and i didn't post it then have at it
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... hot241.png
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... hot249.png
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb4 ... hot243.png
It looks rushed and it isn't a perfect replica.
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

tell me how its rushed :? and not a replica i had the pictures right next to the cutout so im pretty sure its a perfect replica
Jr Dirt Doctor#489
Team: AEO Powersports

Post by Jr Dirt Doctor#489 »

Not a perfect replica. Does look rushed, needs alot of cleaning up like the lines and stuff. The Ilabb logos are blurry, I mean its not bad for your first release I guess.
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Hondamxer94 wrote:tell me how its rushed :? and not a replica i had the pictures right next to the cutout so im pretty sure its a perfect replica
Little parts like the lines on the fork guards etc, there is lots of little parts that are not right, also the colours are completely different to that of the real kit.
GoPro HD

Post by GoPro HD »

Agreed the logos are horrible. You can barley make out what they are supposed to be. Sorry but I know this was rushed because (if I am not mistaken) you started this skin yesterday and finished yesterday as well. Sorry. Take your time man! You don't need to rush it. Every good skin takes more time than 1 days work.
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

GoPro HD wrote:Agreed the logos are horrible. You can barley make out what they are supposed to be. Sorry but I know this was rushed because (if I am not mistaken) you started this skin yesterday and finished yesterday as well. Sorry. Take your time man! You don't need to rush it. Every good skin takes more time than 1 days work.
yeah i know i was hoping someone was gonna throw me a bone and send me some ilabb logos but i really didn't feel like hand drawing all the logos so i will say that was my fault but next project ill put alot more effort into it, stevo how is it not the right colors?
stevoktm

Post by stevoktm »

Hondamxer94 wrote:
GoPro HD wrote:Agreed the logos are horrible. You can barley make out what they are supposed to be. Sorry but I know this was rushed because (if I am not mistaken) you started this skin yesterday and finished yesterday as well. Sorry. Take your time man! You don't need to rush it. Every good skin takes more time than 1 days work.
yeah i know i was hoping someone was gonna throw me a bone and send me some ilabb logos but i really didn't feel like hand drawing all the logos so i will say that was my fault but next project ill put alot more effort into it, stevo how is it not the right colors?
Look in the other thread you made, i can clearly see a difference in the colour tones, also i made a logo in the other thread.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You put the graphics on top of the shading.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

KTM57 wrote:You put the graphics on top of the shading.
i just used the decal cutout which was a .png file when i got it i never even noticed the shading. how can i prevent that from happening again?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Put the graphics under the shading. It's all in the folders, just put the graphics right above the layers with the different plastic color options.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Hondamxer94

Post by Hondamxer94 »

KTM57 wrote:Put the graphics under the shading. It's all in the folders, just put the graphics right above the layers with the different plastic color options.
thats what im saying i dont have a folder for the decal cutout this is all i have for it 2010crf250decalcutout.png
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Gio's template. . .