AX3-ShowtimeMx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
ShowtimeMx

AX3-ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

http://www.mediafire.com/?w2beomwzyzh

Well here is Round 3
I tried to mix it up a bit and i think it came out pretty good.

Im not sure whos stadium section, but credit to them, also credit to wilson for helping me again and for allowing me to use his decals.

enjoy
ShowtimeMx
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
DJ99X

Re: AX3-ShowtimeMx

Post by DJ99X »

Fun track. I would have changed the colour of the stadium though, I hate that tuna pink colour.

I was just looking through the folder. You should remove all the unused images, and how come you didnt put the stadium skybox in? And theres a high def terrain in there, how come that wasn't used?
russ190
Team: Privateer

Post by russ190 »

well my best time was a 29 flat...
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

DJ wrote:Fun track. I would have changed the colour of the stadium though, I hate that tuna pink colour.

I was just looking through the folder. You should remove all the unused images, and how come you didnt put the stadium skybox in? And theres a high def terrain in there, how come that wasn't used?
Im not sure what you mean by the High def terrain but if you want to make some changes im fine with that.
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Nah, that disp you put in was different to the one used. In the future though, you can make your tracks higher definition by opening up terrain.hf, and changing the second number (standard is 2) to something less (about 0.6 is good). Open up the Houston or Indy folder and see what they have done.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

I liked it. Didn't feel super arenacrossy though. Felt kind of wide, and to big of jumps.

Quick question, can anyone downside the table in the rhythm section consistently? I'll jump fine, but clip my rear tire right on the top and flip. :(
mace-x
Team: your sister´s fan!

Post by mace-x »

Voutare wrote:I liked it. Didn't feel super arenacrossy though. Felt kind of wide, and to big of jumps.

Quick question, can anyone downside the table in the rhythm section consistently? I'll jump fine, but clip my rear tire right on the top and flip. :(
brake a littlem keep the nose down and the rear a little higher, fork will do his work and you will get thought it....

nice track, really its a lot better than the other 2 ax´s, in my opinnion, nice texes too..
Massacre ftw!

the human stupidity and the universe are unlimited, and im not totally sure about the universe...
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Voutare wrote:I liked it. Didn't feel super arenacrossy though. Felt kind of wide, and to big of jumps.

Just be smooth and fast around the corner and you'll make it.
Tap your brake in the air and land with your front first if you know you will case it.
MX_brandon

Post by MX_brandon »

this is an awesome track man.
my best lap is a 28.3
xr7

Post by xr7 »

Can someone please help me? I just bought the game and downloaded this track. I keep reading for me to put it into "My personal Mx Sim folder." Wat the hell is this? Can someone just tell me wat do to so i can play this track
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

ok the faster way to find your personal folder is go to start<all programs<mx simulator< mx simulator personal folder
or the hard way
C<documents and settings<username<local< application data<mx simulator
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
xr7

Post by xr7 »

ok i put it into the folder and it still doesnt come up under tracks...is there anything i hafta to do to the track to make it work?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

is it unziped?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
xr7

Post by xr7 »

how do i do that?
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

go to http://www.7zip.org download that then when thats done instal it then right click the track and go down to the 7-zip and then click extract here if you downloaded it to your personal folder if you didnt put the track there you would click extract files...

but since you downloaded it to your personal you just click extract here the track will be extracted and you can then delete the zipped format but dont delete it unless it works
MXS Cares